Amedisys: Complaints, Customer Claims

I will leave this review on every site I can. Amedisys’ home health operations now include 353 care centers in 35 states, with an average daily census of approximately 70,000 patients and approximately 11,000 home health employees. Amedisys has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 1,720 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Amedisys to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months. When I went to the living room, I told her that she had no right going to my room, and to leave my house immediately.

Secondarily, our long term care insurer requested documents to process the claim on April 28. Amedisys didn't request the HIPPA release until June 30 which was returned exactly 71 minutes after the request was made. Their records contractor required a separate HIPPA release which was received and returned on July 6.

Service and end of life care

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Amedisys employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Amedisys. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months. Again, she had full rights to remove herself from annoying dogs. And if I had not had to use the restroom immediately, this situation would not have come up. But someone cannot stay in a house when they've been told to leave.

I yelled out that I was sorry, but I had to use the restroom and would get the dogs in just a moment. She would have been within her rights to remove herself from the situation, and I wouldn't have blamed her. The dogs are not aggressive at all, but I wouldn't have wanted them jumping on me.

Services and Amenities of Amedisys Home Health Care

While people suffered under her watch. I would never recommend this company for any human being or loved one going into Hospice. They lied about everything they were selling us. If you cherish your loved ones, please keep looking somewhere else.

New employees coming in with higher salaries than current employees. Relief from pain and symptoms to help improve quality of life at any stage of a serious illness. Help with daily tasks, household chores and companionship to help you stay independent at home. Skilled nursing and therapy to help you recover from illness, injury or surgery, or to manage long-term conditions. High-quality in-home care that keeps you where you want to be. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet.

Home Nursing Care

The care is excellent and we really like it. They're very helpful, congenial, fun to be around, and very good. Our communication with the agency is excellent and very timely. When something is requested, they respond usually the same day within several hours.

amedisys home health reviews

Give more details to improve the helpfulness of your review. Lots of call outs, sometimes employees put thier work on others. Great systems and online support. Compensation is not regularly reviewed, no market analysis.

We did not receive a letter either. Glassdoor has 1,720 Amedisys reviews submitted anonymously by Amedisys employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Amedisys is right for you. No work life balance/ on call for 7 days with your regular scheduled patients meaning your basically working 12 days straight when your on call. To ensure that our patient reviews are honest and authentic, we require users to become registered before leaving a review.Learn More.

amedisys home health reviews

Amedisys told me there would be a delay because they were down two nurses. Well that delay is now seven days past my original expectation for care and my dressing change is way overdue. My mother is now in full time skilled care and unlikely to ever return home as the we are told that the wound is so advanced that is unlikely to every heal. I called two weeks ago and spoke with Amedisys in Goodlettsville, TN about obtaining their services through our doctor. The rep said, sure have the doc send the order. The insurance authorized the visits and Amedisys NEVER SHOWED up nor did they call and tell us why.

Amedisys Reviews

My mother has terminal cancer and was placed on hospice. The company came in to take care of her and made all kinds of promises of great care. What they fail to mention was that they would be rushing my mother, a woman who is in constant severe pain, and cannot move fast if her life depended on it. The attitude of a nurse named Jennifer was piss poor, she had the most terrible way of talking to someone who is dying. It makes me realize that not everyone in healthcare needs to be there. How could someone be cruel to someone who is not only sick but dying?

I can see where it might be overwhelming if you were brand new to the position/role especially if coming in from the field/case manager level. The day one could have been a little easier to navigate if I'd had an immediate intro to Sharepoint and where to find all the information. There are a lot of places to look and find items. I figured it out, but I wasted a bit of time teaching myself to navigate. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. The nurse was here to see my husband.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

I have 4 dogs, and 2 like to jump on strangers for attention. Because of this, I had them locked in my bedroom with me. However, I needed to use the restroom and while leaving the room in my wheelchair the dogs got out.

amedisys home health reviews

I call my dad and is so confused. Some nurses and aides or social workers come at eight in morning / parents are sleeping. Why is this hospice group so sneaky? What is being done or happening, no one tells us. At Amedisys, whether we're caring for patients directly or supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart.

Sales/BD continues to take blame when things aren’t going well despite many of the issues revolving around operations and clinical. It’s a nationally recognized company in home health care. As with any home health peoples houses can be gross. Director of operations is mean spirited and will do exactly opposite of what clinician was told upon hire. Travel expectations are ridiculous.

amedisys home health reviews

While working for this company the staff is great and give extrodinary care. This agency puts patients and family first. The director terminated my son's in home nursing services, without informing me as his legal guardian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Cruise com Compare the Best Cruise Deals and Save

‎Beyond Weird Paranormal: Haunted Hill House Mineral Wells

Tour Our Boats